|(Barangay Bel-Air Village Association)||
|General Informaion | Board of Governors | Policies/Rules/Regulations|
HISTORY OF THE BEL-AIR VILLAGE ASSOCIATION (BAVA), INC.
The subdivision known as Bel-Air Village was developed by Ayala Development Corporation and was incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in 1957. With a total land area of 787,234 square meters, it had four (4) development phases and now consists of 950 lots, 32 streets and two (2) well-developed parks each with a basketball court. Currently, there are only twelve (12) vacant lots in the Village.
Bel-Air has deed restrictions which are annotated on the dorsal side of the titles of the properties of the homeowners. These Deed Restrictions remain in force for a period of fifty (50) years from January 15, 1957, unless sooner cancelled in its entirety by two-thirds vote of the members in good standing of the Bel-Air Village Association, Inc. (BAVA). The Association may, however, from time to time, append additional ones, amend or abolish particular restrictions or part thereof by majority vote of the members.
provides the following services to its residents:
Being service-oriented, the staff of BAVA has adopted the motto, “Service first to the Village before anything else.” The Office of Bel-Air Village Association, Inc. has a personnel complement of nineteen (19), broken down as follows:
Security Office which is on a twenty-four (24) hour operation,
BAVA maintains regular office hours from 8:30 a.m. to
12:00 noon and from 1:30 to 6:00 in the afternoon, Mondays to Fridays,
and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.